AD Bustrillos Loan
Antonio D. Bustrillos Loan
The Antonio D. Bustrillos Loan Fund for Graduate Students was established to provide financial assistance to students in cases of emergency. In 7 April 2009, a Memorandum of Agreement was signed between UPLB and Dr. Nena R. Bustrillos, Professor Emeritus, wherein an amount of One Million Pesos (PhP 1,000,000.00) was made available to graduate students for financial assistance. Applicant must show a critical need for financial assistance related to his/her studies or student welfare. The maximum amount that can be loaned is PhP 10,000.
A.D. Bustrillos Loan – Downloadable PDF form
Step-by-Step Procedure for A.D. Bustrillos Loan Application
- Fill out the A.D. Bustrillos Loan form, ensuring that you include your LandBank Account Number at the top-left corner of the document.
- Obtain the signature of your Guarantor, who must be a regular UPLB employee.
- Submit the completed form along with any required attachments to the GS office in hard copy.
- To expedite the processing of your loan, be sure to affix your signature in the designated “payment received” field.
Attachments required for submission:
- A.D. Bustrillos Loan Form
- Form 5
- The A.D. Bustrillos Loan is required to be settled within the current semester.
- Non-compliance with the loan settlement within the current semester will result in enrollment restrictions for the following semester.
Please contact Ms. Marie Cris Supleto for the details: [email protected]